下面是小编为大家收集整理的《三傻大闹宝莱坞》的经典台词,如果您喜欢小编的推荐,请继续关注,谢谢!
《三傻大闹宝莱坞》台词
1、All is well.
一切皆好。
2、We fretted about the morrow.
我们为明日之忧烦恼。
3、Free as the wind was he.
他像风般自由。
4、Living each moment to the fullest.
让每一分钟活得充实。
5、He simply reveled in today.
他却今朝有酒今朝醉。
6、Like a soaring kite was he.
他像风筝般高飞。
7、Living each moment to the fullest.
让每一分钟活得充实。
8、Where did he go, let's find him.
他去哪儿,让我们找他。
9、We were led by the path we took.
我们靠前人的路引导。
10、While he carved a path of his own.
但他却自己铺路。
11、Stumbling, rising, carefree walked he.
跌倒,爬起,他无忧无虑的前行。
12、He who touched our hearts and vanished.
触动了我们的心,之后消失。
13、Follow excellent, And success will chase you, pants down;
追求优秀,成功就追求你,向你脱裤子。
14、Their life begins with murder, That's nature. Compete or die.
它们的生命以谋杀别人为开端,这就是大自然,竞争或死亡。
15、However big the problem ,tell your heart ,“all is well.pal.
无论问题有多大,告诉你的心,“一切皆好,朋友。”
16、I've interviewed countless candidates for 25 years. Everyone turns into a yes-man to get the job.
25年来,我大幅度了无数的候选者,为了得到工作,每个人都变成好好先生。
17、Even a circus lion learns to sit on a chair in fear of the whip,But you call such a lion “well trained”, not “well educated.
就处是马戏团的狮子,在的'威慑下也能学会坐在凳子上,但你会称这只狮子是受过“良好训练”还是良好教育呢?
18、Why public is e someone's flaws? If your iron count is low, will the doctor prescribe tonic or air your report on TV?
为什么要宣扬别人的不足呢?如果你缺铁,医生会给你开处方补药,还是在电视上播报你的检验报告?
19、From birth we were taught, life is a race, run fast or you'll be trampled. Even to be born, one had to race 300 million sperms.
从出生我们就被灌输,生存就是赛跑,全速前进,否则你就会被践踏,甚至包括出生,你也得和另外3亿精子赛跑。
20、For school you don't need tuition money, just a uniform. Pick a school, buy the uniform, slip into class. In that sea of kids, no one will notice.
上学你不需要交学费,只要一件校服,选一所学校,买套校服,溜进课堂。
21、With such fear of tomorrow, how' ll you live today? How 'll you focus on studies?对明天如此恐惧,你今天又怎么能过好呢?你怎么可能违心学习呢?
22、Dad, what' ll happen if I become a photo grapher? I'll earn less,I'll have a smaller house,a smaller car.But I'll be happy.I would be really happy.
爸,我做一句摄影家又会怎样呢?挣得少一点,房子小一点,车小一点,但我会很快乐。按你的意愿去活。
23、The chicken's clueless about the egg's fate. Will it hatch or become an omeette. No one knows what the future holds. So let your lips roll And whistle away the toll,all is well.
母鸡无法预测鸡蛋的命运,能否孵化,还是成煎蛋饼,没人知道,将来会怎样。所以嘟起嘴,吹口哨。