想知道《阿甘正传》英文版台词都有哪些吗,大家感兴趣的话就来了解一下吧,希望大家喜欢!
《阿甘正传》台词
1、没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!
Nothing happens casually, it's a part of the plan. Fate theory!
2、我的妈妈常告诉我可以从一个人穿着的鞋知道他许多事情。
My mother often tells me that I can know a lot of things from a person's shoes.
3、奇迹每天都在发生。
Miracles happen every day.
4、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
5、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
6、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
7、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么!
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!
8、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远猜不到下一颗是什么味道。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what the next one is.
9、我知道我不够聪明,但我知道爱在什么地方。
I know I'm not smart enough, but I know where love is.
10、就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
Just like the sun in the sunset on the bayou. There was a million sparkles.
11、信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。
Keep promise. Agam kept his promise, and finally got the best of it.
12、你得在向前走之前放下过去。
You have to put the past behind you before you go.
13、我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?
Can't I be myself, real, true self?
14、你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。
You have to do the best with what God has given you.
15、我不知道我们是否都有各自的命运,抑或只是像风一样一切都是偶然。但我想也许两面都有,也许两面会同时发生。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or just like the wind, everything is accidental. But I think maybe both sides, maybe both sides will happen at the same time.
16、人真正需要的财富只有那么一些,剩下的只不过是用来炫耀罢了。
People really need only a little wealth, and the rest is just to show off.
17、如果你相信我,我就会在你需要的时候一直陪伴着你。
If you trust me, I'll always be there for you when you need me.
18、糟糕的事难免会发生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
19、那些胆敢残害荼毒我同伴之人,我将向你们大施报复。
Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, I will give you great vengeance.
20、你差点就成功了,到你不够坚强。如果你成功了就不会出现在这儿了。
You almost succeeded, you are not strong enough. If you're successful, you won't be here.
21、一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs only a little bit, the rest is used to show, is to be Chinese saying: even if we have thousands of mansions, three feet of the night.
22、别让别人说他比你强,如果上帝的旨意要人平等,他会给我们所有人腿箍。
Don't let other people say that he is better than you, if God's will to be equal, he will give us all leg hoop.
23、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
24、我只是个可怜的白痴,如今却得照顾全人类。
I'm just a poor idiot, but I have to take care of the whole world.
25、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
26、只要你需要,我就在这里。我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
I'll be here as long as you need me. I am not smart, but I know what love is.
27、妈妈常说要往前走得先忘掉过去。
Mama always said to go ahead and forget the past.
28、如果你需要,我就在你身边。
If you need me, I'll be by your side.
29、如果有什么需要,请告诉我,我就在离你不远的地方。
If there is any need, please tell me, I am not far away from you.
30、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
31、我相信你会把握你的命运,你要凭借上帝赋予你的做到最好。
I believe you will hold on to your destiny, and you will do the best you can with God.
32、生命就像那空中白色的羽毛,或迎风搏击,或随风飘荡,或翱翔蓝天,或坠入深渊。
Life is like the sky white feathers, or the wind or the wind drift, fight, or fly in the blue sky, or falling into the abyss.
33、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
34、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
35、如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚掌。
If God intended everybody to be the same, he will give everyone a pair of feet.
36、死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。
Death is a part of life, something that's meant to be.
37、我不是聪明人,但是我知道什么是爱。
I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
38、也许我们这些聪明人,脑袋里能装的目标太多,所以忘了执着。
Maybe we are smart people, the head can be loaded with the goal too much, so forget the dedication.
39、我不懂我们是否有着各自的'命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
40、没有特别的原因,我一直往前跑。
There is no special reason, I have been running.
41、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是我们生命中的偶然,像在风中飘,或许两者同事发生。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're just floating around in the wind, like a co-worker.
42、我们经历了各种各样的雨,毛毛细雨,飘雨,倾盆大雨,从下往上的雨。
We have gone through all sorts of rain, drizzle, rain, downpour, down from the rain.
43、你有没有为将来打算过呢?
Do you have any plans for the future?
44、你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。
You and others do not have any different, Agam's mother from an early age to give Agam a self-confidence.
45、你和神和好了吗?
Have you made peace with God?
46、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
47、你得丢开以往的事,才能不断继续前进。
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
48、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to smell.
49、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.