电影《返老还童》讲述了本杰明·巴顿这个怪人,他违反了大自然的规律,竟以老人形象降生人世,之后越活越年轻倒着成长的奇怪生命轨迹。
《返老还童》台词
1、You never know what's coming for you。
你永远都猜不到,以后的生活是什么样子。
2、What if I told you that I wasn't getting older,but I was getting younger than everybody else?
要是我告诉你我没有变老,而是变得更年轻了呢?
3、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
4、–Where were you last night?
–That's so long ago, I don't remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪里了?
那么久以前的事我想不起来了。
今晚我可以见到你吗?
我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
5、Well,I'd feel sorry for you,to have to see everybody you love die before you do.It's an awful responsibility.
那真不幸。你必须看着你爱的人先你而去,真是可怕的责任。
6、A lot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水。
7、OS:I'd never thought about life or death that way before.
我以前从没想过生死。
8、Benjamin,we're meant to lose the people we love.How else would we know how important they are to us?
本杰明,我们命中注定要失去所爱之人,不然我们怎么知道,他们在我们的生命中有多重要?
9、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
10、It's a funny thing about coming home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.
回家是一件令我感到新奇的事情,周遭一切看起来依旧,闻起来依旧,感觉起来也依旧。你才意识到,其实真正发生改变的,是你自己。
11、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。
12、Our lives are defined by opportunities.Even the ones we miss.
我们的生命,因为各种各样的机遇而变得有意义,甚至那些我们错过的。
13、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
14、You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.You can swear and curse the Fates.But when it comes to the end,you have to let go.
不顺心的时候,你可以像疯狗那样发狂,你可以破口大骂,诅咒命运;但到头来,还是得放手。
15、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
16、Life wasn't all that complicated.If you want, you might say I was looking for something.
生活并没有那么复杂,要是你喜欢,大可以说我是在探索生命。
17、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
18、Sometimes we're on a collision course and we just don't know it.Whether it's by accident or by design,there's not a thing we can do about it.
有时候,我们的人生轨道,会与别人的交错,只是不自知罢了。无论是意外,还是天意,我们都无力改变。
19、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
20、Momma? Momma? Some days, I feel different than the day before.
妈妈,有时候,我感觉一切和前一天不大一样。
21、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
22、Everyone feels different about themselves one way or another, but we all goin' the same way.
每个人在某种程度上都对自己有不同的认识,但是我们最后都会往同一个地方,只是走的路不同罢了。你也有属于你的路,Benjamin。
23、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
24、Well,I was thinking how nothing lasts. And what a shame that is.
我在想,为什么世上没有永恒呢?多可惜。
25、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。
26、We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
27、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。
28、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。
29、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。
30、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。
31、Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?
告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?
32、I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。
33、One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。
34、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。
35、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have…… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。