《碟中谍》根据1968-1973年在美国CBS电视台播出的同名电视剧改编,故事围绕美国“不可能的任务情报署(IMF)”展开。该情报署的特工都身手不凡,而且他们也擅长使用易容术,让目标在不知情的情况下供出情报。
《碟中谍》台词
1、宝马车从高空摔下保险公司不赔
The insurance company doesn't pay for a BMW falling from a height
2、你们这群为了明天而活的人,很快就给只为今天而活的人干掉
You people who live for tomorrow will soon be killed by those who live only for today
3、咱们是朋友,谁都不准先用核弹噢?
We're friends. No one's allowed to use a nuclear bomb first?
4、下次我去勾引阔佬
I'm going to seduce the rich next time
5、Brandt:带子不够长Brandt: the tape isn't long enough.阿汤哥:这我也知道
Tom: I know that, too
6、阿汤哥指着手套说“要是变红了呢?”“那就是死了”
Tom pointed to his glove and said, "what if it turns red?" "it's dead."
7、“密码是多少,我来按”“零零零”
"What's the password? I'll press" Zero Zero Zero "
8、“你来干什么的?”“卖我的未来”“那玩意儿我有”
"What are you doing here?" "selling my future" "I have that stuff"
9、保护她不是你的任务,而是我的
It's not your job to protect her, it's mine
10、那坏蛋是被你活活气死的
That villain was angry with you
11、班吉:为什么我叫冥王星?他都不算大行星了!Brandt:嫌小你叫银河系啊?
Bandy: why am I called Pluto? It's not a big planet! Brandt: it's too small. You're called the galaxy?
12、密码专家:我的上帝!坏人:你现在去见上帝!
Cipher expert: my God! Bad man: you go to see God now!
13、在第一次选择坚强的时候,一定要想清楚:你是否做好了承受一切的准备。因为一旦你选择了坚强,即使只是假装的,你也必须一直坚持下去。因为你曾经的坚强会让人以为即使再大的苦,你也撑得住。。。。
When choosing to be strong for the first time, be sure to think clearly: are you ready to bear everything. Because once you choose to be strong, even if it's just pretending, you have to keep going. Because you used to be strong enough to make people think that even if the big pain, you can hold on....
14、“你一直很美,可是我之前一直没对你说。”“带子不够长,这我也知道。”“为什么我叫冥王星?他都不算大行星了。嫌小你叫银河系啊?”“下一次 我去勾引阔佬。”你的腿好了吗?还可以用。你呢?好多了。我的手也好了。”“保护她不是你的任务,而是我的。”
"You've always been beautiful, but I haven't told you before." "I know the tape isn't long enough." "Why am I called Pluto? He's not a big planet. "I'm going to seduce the rich next time." Is your leg ready? It's still working. How about you? Much better. My hands are better. " "It's not your job to protect her, it's mine."
15、只要你们认为谁是潜在恐怖分子,那就会把他们当成恐怖分子
As long as you think who is a potential terrorist, think of them as a terrorist
16、“这机器能修复吗?”,“能。” (....0.001S后) 唰的一声。 “但是没电源就不行了。。”
"Can this machine be repaired?", "yes." (after 0.001s). "But it won't work without power."
17、不管怎样我们都不是敌人
Anyway, we are not enemies
18、大汤哥那句话:一定要意气用事
Big Tang elder brother that sentence: must be energetic
19、保护她不是你的任务,而是我的
It's not your job to protect her, it's mine
20、伊森:我们去克里姆林宫。
Ethan: let's go to the Kremlin.
班吉:我以为你说克里姆林宫? 我以为你说克里姆林宫! …………
Bangui: I thought you said the Kremlin? I thought you said the Kremlin
21、我很抱歉,我想说,对于茱莉亚我也喜欢她的 但是…………他打完电话了。
I'm sorry, I want to say, for Julia, I like her too, but He finished the call.