For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!
犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!
I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else。 I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall。
我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。
The crepes,is very nice sir。
龙虾不错,先生!
The ballet was beautiful。
今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。
Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?
玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?
You\'re going to marry me,you see?
你必须和我结婚,知道吗?
I loved you。 I never shall。 That\'s the truth, Roy。 I never shall。
我爱你,从未爱过别人,永远不会,这是真的,罗伊,永远不会。
Every parting from you is like a little eternity。
每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。
That certainly proves youre an outsider。
那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。
It isn\'t against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?
稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?
Oh, you wont have time for that。
哦,你已经没有时间了。
I may never see him again。
我也许再也不会见到他。
Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful。
那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。
Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,罗伊,你疯了吧?
Oh,Roy,do be sensible。
哦,罗伊,千万理智些。