该剧描述四个不善社交但绝顶聪明的计算机程序员受到依靠互联网站发家的百万富翁的特殊照顾。他们可以免费住在他家中,但他们的项目日后如果获得成功,他要拿10%的股份。刚开始这些人没能说动一名亿万富翁投资他们的项目,于是各自回到原先的工作岗位。这名亿万富翁和其中一名计算机程序员供职的公司很快意识到他们的新型文件压缩算法则具有无法估量的商业潜力,于是一场白热化的争夺战开始了。
《硅谷第三季》台词
我被开除了。
I just got fired.
那我呢?
And what about me?
什么叫那你呢? 那我呢?
What about you? What about me?
够了。
Okay,That's it.
我要在他们走之前。
I'm going over there right fucking now.
赶回去。
before they leave.
厄利奇,你的车借我。
Erlich,I’gonna use your car.
杰瑞,打给荣恩拉弗姆,叫他在那里等我。
Jared,you call Ron LaFlamme,tell him to meet me there.
都是混蛋。
Fuck these assholes!
理查,我跟你去。
Wait.Richard,I'm coming with you.
杰瑞你拿着,把它净空。
Here,Jared,clear this.
把烟吸光就对了。
Get all the smoke out of it.
否则对瓶子不好,我
Otherwise,it damages the device.Umm...
别孬了。
Don't be a pussy.
他们怎么能?
How could they do this?
把我从我自己的公司开除。
How could they fire me from my own company?
保持冷静,我们给他们好看。
Just stay calm. We're gonna fight this.
天啊,理查 开慢点。
Jesus,Richard,slow down.
小心!
Stop,stop ,stop!
我是撞到鹿了吗?
Did Ijust hit a deer?
才不是。
No,goddamn it!
是史丹佛机器人。
Fucking Stanford Robotics.
可恶,我们会因此迟到吗?
Shit,Is this gonna make us late?
他们撞烂机器斑比。
Oh! They killed the Bam-bot.
该死的烂东西。
Fuck your Bam-bot!
是你这个史丹佛坏东西撞上我的窗。
You little Stanford cunts fucked up my grille!